Whether your breasts have begun to sag because of the after-effects of motherhood or just the normal aging process, a breast lift can dramatically improve your life both physically and emotionally.
Benefits of a Breast Lift
- Improve Appearance. The rest of your body may look good overall, but sagging breasts can make any woman appear less attractive. A breast lift puts the breasts in better proportion with other features of the body, such as the buttocks, to give you a more youthful physical appearance.
- Better Fitting Clothes. Do you have a favorite shirt or bathing suit that doesn’t fit the way it once did? By restoring your breasts to a higher position, you will be able to wear certain types of clothing that were not possible before.
- Restore Confidence. The appearance of pendulous breasts can make you feel embarrassed and self-conscious about yourself. A breast lift can restore confidence that was once lost and also give you a new outlook on life.
- Lasting Results. A breast lift instantly provides your breasts with a more attractive contour that will last for years to come. Although to keep these results as long as possible, you should maintain a healthy weight and be finished having children.
Is a Breast Lift Right for Me? Ideal Candidates for a breast lift are women who have one or more of the following conditions:
- Drooping breasts
- Stretched breast skin
- Nipples that point downward
Frequently Asked Questions
- All breast lift procedures are safely performed under general anesthesia.
- Most patients usually take about one week to recover from a breast lift, although more strenuous physical activities and exercises should be avoided for about one month.
- Like most surgical procedures, there is some discomfort associated with breast lift surgery. Prescribed medication can be taken to alleviate any pain that is present during the first few days of recovery.
- A breast lift is not intended to enlarge the breasts. However, a breast lift is frequently combined with a breast augmentation procedure for women who want to add volume to the breasts.